STNA 7a-3p/7a-7p FULL-TIME - SIGN ON BONUS $1000 -MADONNA MANOR
Ft Mitchell, KY 41017
CHI Living Communities
We Are Looking For:
An experienced STNA with a passion for serving others
We offer an exciting opportunity to use your skills in a purpose-focused and rewarding environment.
We are an innovative, dynamic Continued Care facility (Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, Skilled Care, and Rehab). With a growing clinical team.
We are searching for a positive, flexible role model to assist our clinical team, promote teamwork and empower our Health Care Campus. Prior experience in Long-Term Care is desired.
Here are a few of the daily responsibilities of an STNA:
- Promotes and maintains the independence of residents.
- Provides/assists residents with hygiene needs.
- Assists residents in meeting their hydration and nutritional needs.
- Assists with maintaining physical and mental functioning of residents.
- Promotes/assists in hands-on care related to incontinence.
- Provides/assists in maintaining skin integrity.
- Performs designated nursing duties, as assigned.
- Assists in providing a clean and safe environment.
- Satisfies all educational in-service requirements mandated by CHI Living Communities, the department, external accrediting, and regulatory agencies.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
- Are excited about working in a faith based-mission focused facility.
- Have excellent attention to detail.
- Have a passion for caring for seniors.
- Self-motivated and are a self-starter.
- Prior LTC (Long-Term Care) experience desired.
Villa Hills, KY
Call Our Human Resources Director
Becoming One of Madonna Manor's "Magnificents"
We are located in the heart of Villa Hills residential neighborhood, on lake view property. Founded by the Benedictine Sisters in 1960s, Madonna Manor quickly grew out of the need of one aging senior full continuum of care. They Sylvania Franciscan Sisters stepped forward in 2007 to assist with the growing healthcare needs. Madonna Manor has a rich foundation and belief in our values of reverence, integrity, compassion, and excellence. The Catholic history in which our community was formed carries through to our residents today. With 130 residents living within the full continuum of care (independent living, assisted living, skilled care, memory care, and rehabilitation), our team strives to ensure each resident is proud to call the home.As a Madonna Manor Employee you are prevued to:
Madonna Manor: Home is HERE
As a Madonna Manor Employee you are prevued to
- Competitive Salaries
- Fitness center access and free yoga weekly sessions.
- Weekly appreciate and monthly Employee Celebrations
- Competitive Health Insurance Option
- Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships options
- And much more!
Experience: STNA 1 year (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Work authorization: United States (Required)