RN/LPN Skilled Nurse - St. Clare Commons
Perrysburg, OH 43551
CHI Living Communities
St. Clare Commons is currently looking for Full time (6pm-6:30am) LPN/RN for our Skilled Unit to join its growing team!
Why choose us:
- NO MANDATION!
- 100% Company paid employee Life insurance, Short and long term disability
- 401K with 50% company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Health Savings Account/ Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discounts
- Employee discounted Meals
- Employee Engagement events
Qualified Candidates should have:
- Excellent people skills, including the ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally
- Requires the ability to work independently and with a team
- Compassionate when interacting with people
- Active Ohio nursing license
- Adaptability to learn facility's primary systems
- Current proof of active CPR or BLS
- Documents appropriately utilizing Point Click Care (PCC).
- Ability to react decisively and quickly in emergencies.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
Interested candidates should forward their resume for immediate consideration!
Job Type: Full-time
- Nursing home
- Current State Nursing License
Completed license needed:
- Upon starting work
- Nurses wear own scrubs
- 12 hours
Relocation Assistance Provided: No