STNA 2nd Shift - St. Clare Commons
Perrysburg, OH 43551
CHI Living Communities
St. Clare Commons is a Facility located in Perrysburg that provides options for Skilled and Long term care, Assisted Living, Memory care and Recreational Therapy all in one. Located on 55 acres, adjacent to St. John XXIII Catholic Community and just south of luxury shopping, dining and entertainment at Levis Commons. St. Clare Commons offers a unique and personalized approach for Alzheimer's and dementia care: Behavior- Based Ergonomics Therapy (BBET) program. Created by Wright State University ergonomics professor Dr. Govind Bharwani and his daughter Meena Bharwani - it was the first of its kind in the nation. The program works by preventing the two main causes of behavioral concerns in Alzheimer's and dementia patients: boredom and disengagement.
St. Clare Commons is currently looking for Part time 2nd shift STNA's to join its growing team!
Why choose us:
- NO MANDATION!
- 100% Company paid employee Life insurance, Short and long term disability
- 401K with 50% company match
- Medical, Dental and Vision plans
- Health Savings Account/ Flexible Spending Accounts
- Employee Discounts
- Employee discounted Meals
- Employee Engagement events
Interested candidates should forward their resume for immediate consideration!
Job Type: Part-time
- State Tested Nursing Assistant (Required)
Relocation Assistance Provided: No