This job posting is no longer active. Click here to see other jobs.
RN or LPN Charge Nurse
Monticello, IA 52310
Monticello Nursing and Rehabilitation Center
Posted 2 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
Monticello Nursing and Rehab is a newly remodeled 100 bed skilled nursing facility located along Highway 151, just 30 minutes from Cedar Rapids. We are proud to be nationally recognized for our commitment to providing quality care. We are excited to add a nurse to our team who shares in our mission of Enriching Lives Through Kind. Compassionate. Care.
As an RN or LPN Charge Nurse, you will enjoy a flexible schedule with an option of 8 or 12 hour shifts and an every third weekend rotation.
We offer a friendly, organized working environment with opportunities for advancement, a competitive wage and benefit package, and a free meal offered during your shift.
Job duties of the Charge Nurse include, but are not limited to:
- Resident assessments, treatments and medication administration
- collection of diagnostic specimens
- effective communication with physicians and families
- accurate and thorough documentation through our electronic medical records
- supervision and delegation to CNAs
- other duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing
RNs start at $31/hour for second or third shift and $26/hour for first shift. LPNs start at $24.75/hour for second or third shift and $19.75/hour for first shift. Additional compensation is available for candidates with experience. A sign on bonus is also available to those who qualify.