******LVN HIRING EVENT at Lamar Orange Campus******* (LPN/LVN #)
Beaumont, TX 77701
Family Practice/Primary Care opening in Beaumont, Texas. Description
The Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN), under the supervision of the Registered Nurse, is responsible for administering direct patient care, treatments as ordered by the physician, and administering medications under the proper scope of licensure. This position requires the full understanding and active participation in fulfilling the Mission of CHRISTUS Health St. Elizabeth Hospital, and demonstrating behavior consistent with the Core Values.
We are looking for Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) to join our growing team!
- Location: Lamar State College -- Orange, TX -- 410 Front Street, Orange, TX 77630
- Time: Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 9am-5:30pm
- Complete application online at
- The Recruiter will contact you to schedule an onsite interview for the day of the event.
- Graduate for a State Board accredited School of Nursing or equivalent
- Current licensure or permit to practice in the State of Texas
- Current BLS, ACLS (as required by unit)
- Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally with patients, families, and medical staff both verbally and written
- Prior experience in a hospital setting required, Prior Medical-Surgical experience preferred
Today, we are one of the largest, most advanced facilities in the CHRISTUS Health System and the only Magnet Hospital between Houston and Baton Rouge.
If you are looking to join a rapidly growing faith-based organization that encourages professional development, we want you to become a part of the CHRISTUS Health St. Elizabeth Family!