Hospice Licensed Practical Nurse - Dayton
Dayton, OH 45401
If you are passionate about excellent care we're interested in speaking with you. Our ideal candidate is organized, has a high level of compassion for helping others, positive attitude, professional, good communication and offers excellent customer service. Hospice and palliative care nurses will work in collaboration with other health providers (such as physicians, social workers, or chaplains) within the context of an interdisciplinary team with a focus on end-of-life care. Hospice and palliative care includes management of pain and other symptoms.
Job Duties of LPN:
- Schedule: 12 hour shifts
- Paid Weekly!!
- Palliative/Crisis care, supervision of CNA, STNA
- Other duties as requested by supervisor
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- LPN License
- Current CPR, TB, Physical.
- Clean background check and drug screen.