Elkridge, MD 21075
Posted 1 weeks ago
Discuss pay at interview
We are looking for caring staff members to join our CMS Certified 5 Star winning team here at our Lorien Elkridge location.
Lorien Elkridge offers flexible schedules with every other weekend off rotations making planning personal time a breeze! Excellent staffing ratios facilitate the superior quality of resident care for which Lorien Elkridge has become known throughout Maryland for.
Some perks for working at Encore include:
- Tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts to Turf Valley Resort
- Annual anniversary recognition
- Cash prizes and trips
- Submit your resume now, or stop in to complete an application. Don't delay, positions fill quickly!
- Must possess an unencumbered certification or license with the Maryland Board of Nursing authorizing eligibility to work in a Maryland Long-term care facility.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the English language
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government agencies/personnel and the general public
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions
- Must maintain the care and use of supplies, equipment, the appearance of work areas, and proper performance of assigned duties
- Must have patience, tact, cheerful disposition and enthusiasm, as well as be willing to handle residents based on whatever maturity level they are currently functioning
- Must not pose a direct threat to the health or safety of other individuals in the workplace