CarePlus Home Health, Inc.
19390 Montgomery Village Ave
Montgomery Village, MD 20886
Join our team of caregivers so that we can improve the quality of life of aging adults together! At CarePlus, we genuinely care about you as a caregiver and want you to feel valued, enjoy your job and be treated with respect by everyone who you encounter.
- We value cultures. Most of our clients speak English. CarePlus caregivers speak languages from all over the world and we can't wait to learn about your home countries!
- We value experience. We also hire motivated new graduates with outstanding skills.
- We need of caregivers who can work weekends and live-in schedules.
- We ONLY HIRE CNAs, GNAs or med techs who are CNAs.
Work with CarePlus and bcome a “helping hand” to aging adults in our communities. Join a fun, caring office that will help you to grow as a professional and succeed in your work as a caregiver.
Who We Hire
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA)
- New Graduates
- Certified Medication Technician (CMT)
- Written test required
What We Pay
- Hourly Rate: $12 - $14
- Daily Rate: $160 - $200
- Paid Bi-Weekly
Where We Work
CarePlus Home Health provides in-home care and nursing care services throughout Maryland. The majority of our cases are in Montgomery County, including:
- Silver Spring
- Chevy Chase
We also have occasional cases in Washington DC, Prince George's, Howard and Frederick counties.
- Sick Days
- Flexible Scheduling
- End of Year party
- Public Recognition
- Caregiver of the Month. Caregiver appreciation bulletin board. Advanced pay, if needed for an emergency.
Why Work For Us
At CarePlus, we want our caregivers and our clients to be happy. We carefully match caregivers with families based on location, availability, personality, lifestyle, interests, temperament and skills.
Here's what our clients say about our caregivers:
"CarePlus is a great place to work. The caregivers truly care about their clients and work very hard for them. The office staff are highly motivated and very friendly."
- Ms. Lindsay Feldman (staff member)
". . .The caregivers are excellent. They were very caring. They go more that we'd ask of them. They've done more than asked. They've just been very helpful. Right now, they are caring for a relative. They are drawing her out because she's very introverted. They draw her out of her self and spend time with her and make her feel important."
- a former CarePlus HomeHealth client