Home Care Assistance in Frederick
220 B Shorebird St
Frederick, MD 21701
At Home Care Assistance in Frederick County, we only hire caregivers who share our commitment to changing the way the world ages. Our caregiver employees are our greatest asset and we work to find a schedule that works best for them.
1. We are serious about the care that we provide to seniors and will work around your schedule to make it easier for you to provide care to clients who you will enjoy.
2. We offer competitive hourly pay rates, especially for shifts that are in the more rural parts of Frederick County.
3. We even have our own in-house training program. It's free and online! You can keep your skills up-to-date and even learn things like how to cook really healthy meals with our specially trained chef.
When you work with Home Care Assistance, you become a valued member of our Team. We welcome applications from caregivers who enjoy helping seniors age with dignity.
Who We Hire
- Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
- Geriatric Nursing Assistant (GNA)
- New Graduates
- Written test required
What We Pay
- Hourly Rate: $12 - $14
- Daily Rate: $160 - $200
- Paid Bi-Weekly
Where We Work
Home Care Assistance in Frederick, MD serves clients in Frederick and surrounding areas, including:
- Frederick City
- Mount Airy
- Emmitsburg and many others!
- Health Insurance
- Flexible Scheduling
- Health insurance is only available to caregivers who work full-time for Home Care Assistance.
- End of Year party
- Cash Awards
- Public Recognition
Why Work For Us
If you work full-time with us, we support you with a benefits package that includes health insurance. Here are some thoughts from caregivers who have worked with us:
- "I love working for Home Care Assistance because matching clients and caregivers is a top priority. I am never given a random assignment like other companies have done to me. Relationships are respected above all else; it makes a big difference!" - Caregiver Deanna
- "The support Home Care Assistance gives us is amazing. I feel appreciated, and the way we care for our clients is one-of-a-kind. What a team of people they all are, and I am honored to be a part of it." - Caregiver Jodie