Effective Date: November 1, 2017
ReciproCare collects information about Users when Users use our Website and Services. There are two main classes of ReciproCare Users: Job Seekers and Employers. Job Seekers are individuals who access ReciproCare’s Website and Services to post information about their professional skills, educational background, experience, licensure and credentials, work preferences and availability and to connect with Employers seeking Job Seekers. Employers access ReciproCare’s Website and Services to seek to fill job openings and meet their customer's’ needs for paid Job Seekers.  Users may provide ReciproCare with information when they register for our Services and update their User profile on our Website, send it to us, authorize us to collect it on their behalf, or otherwise provide it to us in any way.
ReciproCare may also collect information about Users automatically. We automatically collect information about how Users access our Website, the areas of our Website that Users visit, as well as information about Users’ computer or mobile devices including IP address, device ID, physical location, browser and operating system type, and referring URLs. This information is necessary for providing personalized and location-based content as well as for analyzing web traffic, troubleshooting problems, preventing fraud, and improving our Services.
ReciproCare may collect the following information from Job Seekers:
· Personal Information, which Job Seekers provide directly to ReciproCare. This includes contact information, resume, credentials, skills, preferences, availability, and other profile information;
· Username and password for any account that a Caregiver may establish on the ReciproCare Website; and
· Other details and documents to complete the Caregiver’s profile, such as photographs, certifications and references that Job Seekers may submit to us or otherwise authorize ReciproCare to collect and disclose on their behalf.
ReciproCare may collect the following information from Employer Users: · Employer profile information, including contact information, agency license number, benefits, descriptions, and other photographic, video or written content to complete the employer profile; · Username and password for any account that the Employer User may establish on the ReciproCare Website;
· Information on positions available through the Employer;
· Requirements for applying to positions with the Employer;
· Employer information necessary for payment and processing of Employer subscriptions to our Services.
· Other details that are included in the information Employer Users may submit to us.
2. INFORMATION USE
ReciproCare may use the information it collects in the following ways:
· To operate, maintain, and manage our Website, including User accounts and profiles;
· To provide products or services Users request
· To process, validate, and deliver Employer User subscriptions and payments;
· To maintain a record of Employer postings, Job Seekers posting views or applications;
· To inform Employer Users of Job Seekers that match their open positions, and inform Job Seekers of relevant employers or employer postings that may be of interest to them;
· To provide administrative notices or communications applicable to Job Seekers;
· To respond to Job Seekers’ questions and comments and provide customer support;
· To communicate with Users about our Services and other information we believe may be of interest to them, and to enable Users to communicate with us. These communications will contain links for preference management and, where appropriate, unsubscribe links should Users decide they do not want to receive further communications;
· To operate, evaluate, and improve our business and the products and Services we offer;
· To analyze and enhance our communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails we have sent to Users have been received and read);
· To analyze trends and statistics regarding use of our Website;
· To protect against and prevent fraud and enforce our Terms and Conditions; and
· To comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards, and our policies. ReciproCare may also combine certain non-personally identifiable Aggregate Data about Users and use such anonymous Aggregate Data to prepare reports for our Users. “Aggregate Data” may include demographic information (such as zip code, age, gender, race, or ethnicity) and employment information (such as occupation, education, and experience) to better understand the caregiver market. Aggregate Data is used to analyze the characteristics of various populations and does not identify any specific individuals.
3. INFORMATION SHARING
When posting jobs and application materials, Users will have the option to decide to display or not display their information. Users should be aware, however, that when they choose to display or distribute Personal Information (such as their email address, contact information, driver’s license number, or criminal history on a public resume or profile) via our Website or any other distribution method, that information can be collected and used by others authorized to view caregiver profiles through our site. This may result in unsolicited messages from third parties, for which ReciproCare is not responsible.
We also may share Personal Information with our service providers who help us in the delivery of our products and Services to Users. These service providers may only use or disclose the information as necessary to perform services on our behalf or as otherwise required by law.
ReciproCare also may disclose specific User information when we determine, in good faith, that such disclosure is necessary to comply with the law, to cooperate with or seek assistance from law enforcement, to prevent a crime or protect national security, or to protect the interests or safety of or other Users of our Website.
In addition, Personal Information we have collected may be disclosed to third parties in the event of a merger, transfer of ownership, sale of assets, bankruptcy or other corporate reorganization.
4. RESUME PRIVACY OPTIONS
Posting Your information on our Website puts Job Seekers in front of Employer Users at any time. We attempt to limit access to our searchable database to legitimate paying Employer Users, and Users may remove application materials from our searchable database at any time. But ReciproCare cannot guarantee that other third parties will not gain access to any materials you submit on our Website or Services. Further, Employer Users who have paid for access to the Services and or those to whom you have submitted information or an application may have retained a copy of your profile or application materials in their own files or databases. We cannot control the retention or use of information that has been retained by third parties.
5. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 18. If You are under 18, please do not use the Website. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 18, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
6. COOKIES, TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES, AND THIRD PARTY ADVERTISERS
Our Website may also contain cookies from third parties, including advertising companies and Employer Users. We may use third-party advertising companies who may place or access cookies on Users’ computers to keep track of information relating to ads on Users’ web browsers, such as the type of ads shown and the webs pages on which the ads appeared. These companies may use information about Users’ visits to these sites and to other sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to Users on our Website or on other, third party, sites. We also may give third party advertisers the ability to tailor their advertisements on our Website using demographic and preference information we provide to them in aggregate form. This information does not identify Users individually. In addition, some of the Employer Users that use our Website may place cookies on Your computer through their job postings and may use such cookies to distinguish Your web browser uniquely. Employer Users may use such information to track the effectiveness of their job postings by measuring how many Users who view their postings later became job applicants. ReciproCare does not have control over or access to any information collected by cookies or other tracking technologies by third parties.
7. UPDATING OR DELETING ACCOUNT INFORMATION
Users may access, update, and amend Personal Information included in online accounts and profiles at any time by logging into the account and making the necessary changes. Users may also delete accounts, including Personal Information and any resumes or related information from our databases, at any time by logging into the account and making an account deletion request. Deleting a User account will remove Personal Information and resumes from our databases. However, if Job Seekers have applied to an Employer User job in the past, that particular Employer User will still be able to access the Caregiver resume. Further, Job Seekers will not be able to delete data held by Employer Users who have already accessed and downloaded the information. In addition, ReciproCare will retain anonymous Aggregate Data for uses described above. Please allow up to thirty days to process Your account deletion request.
8. LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our Website may contain links to third party sites for Your convenience and information, and such links do not represent ReciproCare's affiliation, sponsorship or endorsement of those third party sites. ReciproCare is not responsible for the content of any sites not owned by ReciproCare, any use of those sites, or those sites’ privacy practices.
9. DATA STORAGE AND PROTECTION
Information collected on our sites and applications is stored in the United States; User information is subject to U.S. law and by using our website you consent to the transfer and processing of your personal information in the United States.
ReciproCare takes steps to protect the Personal Information on our Website. But no electronic transmission of information or Website can be entirely secure, and we cannot guarantee the security of information on this site and Users should not expect that Personal Information will always remain private. Use of our website is at your own risk.
10. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California law permits its residents to request and receive information about a business’ disclosure of certain categories of Personal Information to other companies for their use in direct marketing. If You are a California resident and User of our Website, You can request a copy of this information from ReciproCare by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to 8222 Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20910. Attention: ReciproCare Customer Service. Please include Your name and email address in email requests, and Your name and postal address in mail requests.
11. CONTACT INFORMATION